Friday, February 8, 2013

Photo Birth Announcement: Fiona Noel!

 My wordy version of her birth story will come later but for now, this is how it plays in my mind:
Fiona Noel
Born on February 4th, 2013 at 1:16 PM
9 pounds 4.1 ounces
18 3/4 inches long
Making happy the hearts of all who prayed for her safe arrival.  All glory to God.
*All of these beautiful memories were captured by my lifelong best friend Jessica Sigafoose.  More than a friend she's a sister, I love you very much and I can't thank you enough.  My other amazing support was my mom, Anne Williams, thank you and bless you for always being there, from my early morning phone calls to sitting on a stool for hours while I labored in a birth tub, I love you.  To my amazing husband, I love you, you were there for me spiritually and physically and I owe you the world for our sweet girls and all of your kind patience and understanding.  Thank you all for the bottom of this mother's so grateful heart!*



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just come across your blog via Family Centered Blogger. I wish i had thought to do the pregnancy photos! You look beautiful and so does the new little one! Your friend is a great photographer. It feels sort of weird to be reading about a random persons new arrival so I thought i would say congratulations and Hi, lol. I pray all is going well for you and your family as you adjust to the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely perfection!! I can't wait to meet her this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...