Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Instagram - Our life at a glance...

Isabelle's first hair cut by yours truly.

Just rocking and eating some grapes

My idea of heaven.

Sleeping in the swing.

Sumo baby

Mimi (my Mom) and her girls

Couch time cuddles

Daddy is always in high demand.

Just a stroll with my babies on a beautiful day.

The angels that I get to wake up to every morning.

Mimi and Fiona

Proof that Fiona has a neck ;-)

A treasure trove of flowers that Isabelle picked for me.

A walk on a cool sunny day with Daddy.

"Look Mommy, I'm Fiona"

My bright eyed girl.

Some quality afternoon reading.

Squishy baby smooches!

2 month old Fiona

best days of my life.

Sneaky sleeping smiles

Fiona and I couldn't take the suspense of the JMU tournament game

smiling girl!

Add caption

I love my job.

Sister snuggles

Bath time!  Big sister is on the scene to help

Smiling at her big sister

Isabelle's painted toddler toes

Photography by Isabelle

Some naked baby time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...